Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Beauty Consultant Products-Avon Anew Reversalist

As a beauty consultant, it is my responsibility to know my customers/clients skincare concerns, my products and how they work for their needs. 

When I first met Cindy 'Chickie" McD, 46 year old tall brunette, I was immediately impressed with her bubbly personality and graciousness.

The wife of a prominent cardiologist,and mother of three high school age children,  Chickie's life is filled with parenting, social activities, travel, and her passion of golf. 

Sitting across from Chickie in her beautiful dining room, with the sunlight streaming through the large windows, I noticed the years of outdoor activity had left wrinkles around her eyes, forehead, and mouth. Her skin also showed signs of dryness and appeared blotchy and discolored.  Her brown eyes had bags.

She told me she wanted a skin care regimen that was easy to follow,  due to time constraints,  of  her family and social obligations. 

 My recommendation was the Avon Anew Reversalist specifically formulated for women ages forty to fifty. 

Why? 

Avon Anew Reversalist is a fantastic anti aging product.  It will eliminate those lines, bags,  and fade the discolorations on the skin.

The prices of all the Avon Anew products is so affordable.  No matter what your budget, everyone wants an alternative to high priced creams and radical surgeries. 

Chickie place an order for the Avon Anew Reversalist online, through my webstore,  that day. 

The Avon Anew Reversalist was delivered two days later and when I followed up with her two weeks later, she told me she was so satisfied with the products, particularly the eye treatment,  that she had referred me to several of her friends. 

Here are the products and their descriptions! 

The REVERSALIST skin care regimen.. Makes you feel like you have new skin in just 3 days! The 3-step regimen includes:

STEP 1 - Cleanse with the Foaming Cleanser Try-It Size. Moisture rich & fast-foaming - removes dirt & excess oil. Cleanses gently without stripping skin of vital moisture. 1.7 fl. oz.

STEP 2 - Moisturize with the Day Cream SPF 25 Try-It Size in the morning, and Night Cream Try-It Size in the evening. Each, .5 fl. oz.

STEP 3 - Treat with the Illuminating Eye System. Brightens the look of even your darkest undereye area. Two-part eye system with Activinol Eye Technology. Reverses the look of fine wrinkles. Illuminating Eye System with potent skin brighteners illuminates undereye area instantly and reverses the look of fine wrinkles in 2 weeks. Use after eye cream and reapply as needed. Eye cream: Use twice a day all over eye area. .5 fl. oz. Sheer veil: Use after eye cream and reapply a needed. .


To purchase  Avon Anew Reversalist please visit my webstore:
My Beauty Consultant Products

To join my award winning team:
Join My Team!
Use Reference Code:  Estanton












No comments:

Post a Comment