Thursday, February 13, 2014

Beauty Consultant Products-Anti Aging Products

As a beauty consultant, it is my responsibility to be educated, and to educate my team, on all aspects of skincare.

I've been asked repeatedly by team members and customers/clients:

What causes wrinkles?  And what can be done to prevent them?

Wrinkles are a natural process in aging.

Through the centuries, women in particular, have always wanted to look younger and marveled at those who never appeared to age.

Science has been billions of dollars in research on the subject of wrinkles and the most current data is:

Genetics plays a major role in wrinkles.  Some women have strong, natural anti aging genes.  While others prematurely wrinkle in their 20's & 30's.


Sun damage:  Many of us,  before the major research of sun damage, spent countless hours, unprotected in the sun. We never realized way back then, the intensive damage our skin was experiencing.

Outside pollutants:  There is little we have control over with environmental factors.

Smoking:  Yes, smoking can and does cause skin damage, particularly wrinkles.

Can wrinkles be prevented?

Absolutely.  If smoking, please quit or cut down to one or two cigarettes a day, drink plenty of water, keep hydrated, use sunscreen and products containing SPF, and start young to combat aging, and wrinkles with good health care, and a complete beauty skin care regimen.

NEVER sleep with your makeup on!

Wash your face twice a day and moisturize morning/night, and use a product (or products) to treat a specific area.

When you notice a wrinkle, take immediate action with products specifically formulated  to combat anti aging.

 Good skin care regimens do NOT have to be expensive, nor time consuming.

I am fortunate that I have the best  award winning, affordable anti aging products that I recommend daily to my customers/clients!

 For a FREE sample of my products, please let me know via email:  judecreek2Avon@gmail.com
Please let me know your age, and wrinkle concerns.

To view my beauty consultant products:

My Beauty Consultant Products

To join my award winning team:
My Beauty Consultant Team



No comments:

Post a Comment