Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Beauty Consultant Products-Anew Clinical Infinite Lift

When I first met Diedre P, a 68 year old widow, retired librarian, for the first time in my beauty consultant career, I wondered if I had products that could help her.

The tall, a bit overweight , salt and pepper hair woman had the deepest wrinkles/crevices I'd ever seen.

She had recently joined a new church and was attracted to a gentleman who also attended the church.  I felt badly when she mentioned she had no confidence to speak at length with him because of her appearance.

My first recommendation was Avon Anew Platinum which combats serious signs of aging.

Deidre began using the Anew Platinum Cleanser, Day and Night Cream and Eye & Lip Cream.

Two weeks later at a scheduled appointment, I noticed a dramatic improvement in her face.  The wrinkles, lines and crevices had lessened.  And she glowed when she mentioned that she was about to go on her first date with her church mate, Fred.

At that time, I also recommended that she use, in addition to the Anew Platinum regime, Anew Advanced Wrinkle Corrector.  I have stopped in to see her regularly and left samples of Avon's newest products including, Anew Clinical Infinite Lift. 

As the months have passed, and Deidre's romance has blossomed, she called me three weeks ago and told me she was getting married!  

I visited her the week before her wedding.  Deidre looked radiant!  With the consistent use of Avon Anew Platinum, Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector and the new Anew Clinical Infinite Lift (which makes the skin look lifted from every angle!) Deidre looked years younger than the first day I met her!

STEP 1 - Cleanse with the Cleanser Try-It Size. Rich-textured, creamy cleanser gently removes makeup and impurities. Immediately leaves skin feeling hydrated and reveals a softer, more youthful look. Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Allergy-tested. TO USE: Every AM and PM, massage gently over wet face. Rinse off and pat dry. 1.7 fl. oz.

STEP 2 - Moisturize with the Day Cream SPF 25 Try-It Size in the morning, and Night Cream Try-It Size in the evening. TO USE (Day Cream): In the morning, smooth over cleansed face and neck. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed. TO USE (Night Cream): In PM, smooth over cleansed face and neck. Each, .5 fl. oz.

STEP 3 - Treat with the Eye & Lip Cream. Dual-tip precision applicator – rounded silvery tip helps cool and refresh eye area; flat tip evenly applies cream on and around lips. Dermatologist-tested. To Use: In AM/PM, smooth around eye area with the rounded tip of applicator until fully absorbed. Apply on and around lips with the flat tip. Wipe implement with dry cloth after each use and store in plastic envelope. .5 fl. o


"Love the difference in the texture of my skin.
Saw results very quickly...
"
 For a FREE sample of Avon Anew Platinum and Avon Anew Clinical Infinite Lift please
contact me:  judecreek2Avon@gmail.com  (please put Sample Request in subject line).

Visit my Facebook Page:
Ellen's Avon Facebook Page

Free Skin Care Consultation
Email:  Judecreek2Avon@gmail.com
(Please place Skin Care Consultation in subject line)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment