Monday, May 16, 2016

Skin care treatments vs Plastic Surgery

As a beauty consultant, I 'm often asked:  Can Avon Anew Products work as good as plastic surgery?

My answer:
We don't claim to work like plastic surgery.   And by that I mean the drastic looks some people end up with as well as some who look younger.

You CAN look years younger with Anew!  Anew Skin Care and Anew Clinical products are guaranteed.   WITHOUT the painful injections, without the risks of becoming permanently distorted.
It saddens me that some celebrities took the risk and are now permanently maimed.

Look younger, safely, affordably!  

Here are some of our best, award winning products!




In the future I will go into more detail about each of these products.























Look younger, affordably and without risks!    


Ellen Stanton 
Avon Products 
313-689-0654
judecreek2Avon@gmail.com
Honor Society 
Beauty Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment