Friday, May 13, 2016

Lipstick! Avon's newest Lipstick! Perfectly Matte!

As a Beauty Consultant I'm often asked by my clients and customers which shade(s)  and products are best for them (and most affordable!!!)

I have always recommended Avon lipsticks!
Why?

Because Avon has always been a pioneer in the cosmetic marketplace and also has the best lipsticks that I've found for moisture, gloss and matte!

Avon's newest lipstick, Perfectly Matte, is no exception!   I personally love this lipstick.  It not only stays on for hours, it's flawless and looks as if I have just applied it hours after the application.

New! Meet your perfect matte! A extremely smooth, completely matte lipstick that never cakes, cracks, or compromises. Seals in moisture for a lightweight velvety feel. Our new matte lipstick comes in 12 bold, beautiful colors for any long-lasting, chic look.

BENEFITS• Never cracks or cakes
• Shine free
• 100% true matte look
• Velvety smooth feel
• Buildable coverage
• 12 beautfiul shades
• Matte finish
• Glides on smoothly
TO USE• Can be dabbed on and blended for a softer pop of color
• For a full matte look, apply directly for a bold statement

.106 oz. net wt.
Contains soy
Go Matte! Our new matte collection is your newest, wearable trend! It's chic, polished and effortlessly beautiful. Get a complete matte look with velvety-smooth True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick and all-matte finish True Color Eyeshadow Quads

For a Sample of Perfectly Matte:
Email me:  judecreek2Avon@gmail.com 
In the subject line please enter : Free Lipstick Sample!

I love my job!  I get paid to make people beautiful!

Ellen Stanton
Avon Products
Honor Society
16 Years Experience
http://www.youravon.com/estanton

Look beautiful....affordably!


No comments:

Post a Comment