Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Beauty Consultant Products- Mascara

As a beauty consultant it is my responsibility to know my products, how they work and which benefits and features best apply to my customers and clients.

 I'm often asked, which mascara do you use?

My answer:  Avon mascara is the best on the market, the most affordable and guaranteed!

Why?

Like most people, I have a hectic life!  I don't have time during my busy day/night to constantly check and reapply my makeup. 

Avon Waterproof mascara allows me the freedom to apply it early in the morning and will not come off until I remove it at night.

I love it because it wears beautifully all day. Streak-free mascara that will weather the weepiest of movies. Washes away with soap and water. .

(See my webstore for ingredients mascara )

I also love the fact that all Avon products are guaranteed!

They always have a FREE SHIPPING of $35 sitewide!

My customers and clients are very satisfied with every Avon mascara product!

Ellen Stanton
Avon Independent Representative
15 years experience

To purchase any Avon products:
My Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment