Friday, June 6, 2014

How to look younger!

As a beauty consultant it is my responsibility to know my products and how they work!
So often I'm asked:  How can I look younger???  How can I look younger without  surgery or without botox?

Avon Anew Reversalist has a powerful new duo! 

Avon Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Loation and Avon Anew Reversalist Express Winkle Smoother! (The first portable skin care compact smooths the look of wrinkles!)

 Moisturize & Perfect … to smooth the look of wrinkles instantly! Duo includes:

Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Day after day, see the look of wrinkles virtually disappear. Instantly boosts hydration. Easy-to-use pump for effortless application. 1.7 fl. oz. A $32 value.

Express Wrinkle Smoother
Silky finishing skin perfector. Goes on colorless and works on all skin tones. Blur the look of wrinkles on forehead and around eyes instantly! How to use: Using fingertips, gently pat cream-to-powder wrinkle smoother directly over moisturizer or makeup. Do not rub. 


I have tried and loved these products and recommend them to my customers/clients who want to look younger without surgery or botox!

To purchase Avon Anew Reveralist, at amazing prices, please visit my webstore!
My Beauty Consultant Products
To join my award winning team!
Join My Award Winning Team  
Use Reference Code: Estanton

To feel your best, visit my webstore, My Nature Nook, for over six hundred, vitamins, herbal remedies, and weight management products that are rigidly tested from Nature's Sunshine Products!

My Nature Nook

Ellen Stanton
Nature's Sunshine Products 
Independent Distributor
mynaturenook.mynsp.com 

Looking beautiful outside, feeling great inside:  Total Beauty! 










No comments:

Post a Comment