Thursday, May 15, 2014

How to look younger without botox!





As a beauty consultant it is my responsibility to know my customers' needs, my products and how they work. 

I'm often asked by my clients/customers how they can look younger without injections, botox, and face lifts.  And does Avon have products to recapture their youthful appearance.

The answer is yes.  Yes you can look years younger without botox and Avon does carry many award winning, state of the art products.

One of my favorite products to recommend is Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment.

Why?  Your skin starts to lose collagen in your 20's, and you start to see expression lines. With continued use of Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment, my customers/clients have seen dramatic results in facial wrinkles. 

Here is a video on Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser
Avon Anew Pro Line Eraser Treatment 

 Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser with patented A-F33 (Amino-Fill 33)—the anti-aging breakthrough of the decade! A-F33 works unlike potent anti-agers AHA, retinol, injectable collagen. The look of deep wrinkles begin to fade in just one week. 100% of women showed visible improvement in fine wrinkles in 2 weeks. Over time, 27% improvement in the appearance of fine and deep wrinkles. Designed to work with any ANEW skin care regimen to help optimize results.

To buy this award winning product:
My Beauty Consultant Products

To sell award winning products!
Join My Avon Team

Reference Code: ESTANTON








No comments:

Post a Comment