Friday, May 16, 2014

How to Look Younger-Without Botox or Surgery!

As a beauty consultant, it is my responsibility to know my products, how they work and which one will meet my customers' needs!

After the brutal winter here in Michigan, which was particularly stressful, many of my customers (as well as myself) are now out and about enjoying the warmer weather!

Recently, I've had several of my customers ask:  What products do you have that will make me look younger? 

One of our most popular products is Avon Anew Clinical Infinite Lift.  This product will make your skin look uplifted from every angle with a natural-looking result!  No pain, no injections, no long term recovery time.

Avon Anew Clinical Infinite Lift targets four facial zones:  cheeks, chin, jawline and jowls!
This is a concentrated treatment with pharmaceutical grade skin tightener.

Simply apply with the massing roller which will allow the formula to be absorbed quickly for instant skin lifting! 

I recommend this product to all my customers who want the look of a facelift and botox without paying a fortune!  ($39.99) or the possibility of surgical errors!  We've all seen nightmare photos of facelifts and botox gone terribly wrong.  There is no reversing it. 

To purchase Avon Anew Clinical Infinite Lift:

My Beauty Consultant Products

To sell our award winning products:
Sell Award Winning Products:
Reference Code:  ESTANTON


No comments:

Post a Comment