Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Beauty Consultant Products-Correct way to wash your face

As a beauty consultant it my responsibility to know my products and how they work!

Recently I was asked if there was a correct way to wash your face to ensure that the customer/clients gets maximum benefits from our cleansers followed by treatments and moisturizers.

Yes, there is a right way to cleanse your skin!

Here is an excellent video!

Cleansing Your Face

Here are cleansing products that I rely on for my customers!

Anew Ultimate 7S is one of my best selling cleansers!

A cleansed face is the first and most important step for youthful-looking skin. Anew cleansers have added anti-aging benefits that help your skin look fresh and youthful. This creamy cleanser richly hydrates. 4.2 fl. oz.

TO USE: Gently massage over face and eyes to remove dirt and makeup. Rinse or tissue off. Use AM and PM.


 To join my award winning team: Join Team Avon Inspired 
To purchase my award winning products: My Beauty Consultant Products

No comments:

Post a Comment